ROAM Gallery Lay-Away Program
ROAM Gallery is pleased to offer a layaway plan for artwork priced at $100 or above with the following requirements:
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price of the artwork is required. The artwork is marked as “sold” and held by ROAM Gallery until all payments are complete.
- Buyer may pay the balance in equal installments over 6 months. The amount and due date to be established at time of sale.
- Monthly payments must be made by cash or credit card. We can charge a credit card monthly as a courtesy. We do not take cheques for layaway installments.
- If Buyer is more than 10 days late with a payment, or if Buyer's credit card charge is rejected, the layaway credit to date will be returned to Buyer in the form of a check, less the 25% deposit, and the artwork will be returned to salable inventory.
- The Buyer is solely responsible for timely payments.
- The sales price at the time of deposit will remain the same throughout the layaway.
- Refunds, exchanges or changes in terms on lay-aways are not allowed.
- The layaway item can be collected when the last payment installment is verified; until that time, the artwork remains the property of ROAM Gallery/Artist
- If Buyer chooses to cancel layaway at any point after the initial deposit, ROAM Gallery will retain a 25% deposit as a restocking fee. Any additional credit will be issued to Buyer in the form of a cheque